Sunday, March 6, 2016

It's been a while

I've had a dry spell. But on Friday Nori came round and put a load in me. Often I give up on him - he fucks me around, says he wants to come round then doesn't, wants to turn up at 2 o'clock in the morning, shit like that. But when he shows he's all hard dick and rough fuck. He knows to work my nipples hard. 
I hadn't had a dick inside me for about five weeks. He made the wait almost worthwhile. After he'd come in me he tried to shove his fist in as well. Yeouch. I wasn't lubed and I'd hadn't been fisted for a long time.
He said he had jacked off three times before he came round. Maybe. He still left a big load in me as I found out the next morning.

1 comment:

SamBear said...

Glad to see you posting again. I always get off on reading your adventures